Silver Alert canceled for 72-year-old Peoria woman found dead
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Sunday for a 72-year-old Peoria woman who authorities say was found dead in a vehicle.
Mary Endreson was found Friday by MCSO officials in an apartment complex near 99th and Peoria avenues.
Endreson had been missing for a week and a Silver Alert for her went active Monday evening.
Authorities said the circumstances around Endreson’s death are under investigation but that there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
Endreson left her apartment near Olive and 96th avenues sometime between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. last Sunday.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) June 18, 2019
Authorities said Endreson suffered from depression and had no cell phone or identification on her.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for 87-year-old Sun City man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after 78-year-old Glendale man found safe
- Peoria police arrests man who allegedly sexually assaulted woman
- Vietnam-era helicopter displayed at Peoria’s veterans memorial plaza
- Silver Alert canceled for 75-year-old Surprise man found by police