Silver Alert canceled after Sun Lakes man found in good health
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert issued early Friday was canceled that afternoon after a missing Sun Lakes man was located in good health.
Wallis Dusenbery, 72, had been last seen around 2 p.m. Thursday at his home near Sun Lakes Boulevard North and Riggs Road.
Dusenbery’s sister-in-law told Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office deputies that she followed him home after he had taken to his wife to a fire station for emergency help.
When the wife returned home from the hospital, he was gone, she said.
Dusenbery, who suffers from dementia and diabetes, was driving a tan 1996 Ford Crown Victoria with wheelchair plates.
He stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has gray hair, blue eyes and facial hair.
Dusenbery needs help with directions when driving and didn’t have a cellphone when he went missing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Missing 35-year-old Chandler man found safe, canceling Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 17-year-old Chandler boy with autism found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 74-year-old Glendale man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Sun City man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 78-year-old Glendale man found safe