3-month-old girl dies after falling into pool in Glendale
PHOENIX — An infant girl died Sunday after reportedly falling into a pool with her father in metro Phoenix several days earlier, authorities said Tuesday.
Officer Tiffany Ngalula with the Glendale Police Department told KTAR News 92.3 FM that the 3-month-old girl was pronounced dead around 11 a.m.
The exact cause of death has not been determined.
No criminal charges have been filed yet. Ngalula said police will continue to investigate.
Ngalula said it could take a few months until autopsy results are available.
Ashley Losch with the Glendale Fire Department told KTAR News that the the incident happened Friday at a home near 59th Avenue and Thunderbird Road.
The girl had pulses when she was taken to the hospital.
The father was not injured.
KTAR News 92.3 FM’s Amy Phol contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Pop star Post Malone bringing Runaway Tour to Glendale
- Arizona congressional district most dangerous in nation for pedestrians
- Glendale career fair at State Farm Stadium to hire over 1,100 employees
- Glendale 17-year-old dies after being stabbed at Circle K
- Glendale man accused of shooting girlfriend, 4-year-old girl