Silver Alert canceled after 88-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday for an 88-year-old man who was last seen at his Phoenix home the day prior.
Karim Eid was last seen at his home in the area of 32nd Street and Union Hills Road around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
He was found safe and in good health Tuesday.
After he left his house, Eid was believed to be driving his gray 2014 Honda CRV, Arizona license CCA4502.
Eid has been diagnosed with dementia and may appear confused or disoriented.
He was described as a 5-foot-6 man with gray hair and brown eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Woodbury Fire passes Willow to become state’s 5th largest fire
- Ariana Grande to make additional tour stop in Phoenix
- Arizona schools don’t get extra funding for students living in poverty
- 3-year-old Phoenix boy expected to recover after drowning incident
- Silver Alert canceled for 72-year-old Peoria woman found dead