Silver Alert canceled after 88-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday for an 88-year-old man who was last seen at his Phoenix home the day prior.
Karim Eid was last seen at his home in the area of 32nd Street and Union Hills Road around 1:30 p.m. Monday.
He was found safe and in good health Tuesday.
After he left his house, Eid was believed to be driving his gray 2014 Honda CRV, Arizona license CCA4502.
Eid has been diagnosed with dementia and may appear confused or disoriented.
He was described as a 5-foot-6 man with gray hair and brown eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix area hourly wage 3% below national average, report says
- Silver Alert issued for 72-year-old woman last seen in Peoria
- Phoenix Fire, mayor making dementia training a priority
- Silver Alert canceled after 76-year-old woman found safe
- Mayor says she supports Phoenix police chief amid controversy