Arizona authorities find remains in remote part of desert
KINGMAN, Ariz. — Authorities say they have found human remains in a remote area of the Arizona desert.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office says its deputies discovered the remains Wednesday morning in Topock.
A person who was working in the area discovered the remains and called officials.
They were taken to the Mohave County Medical Examiner’s office for further investigation and DNA testing.
Topock is a small town that lies between Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City in western Arizona.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Report: Citizenship question on census would cost Arizona a seat in House
- Average Arizona gas price expected to dip under $3 soon
- ADOT digs debris out of catch basins to prep for monsoon rains
- Arizona Snowbowl outlines plan for expansion, facility updates
- Arizona ranks No. 30 nationally for average household income