Arizona man accused of fatally shooting roommate, 2 dogs
WILHOIT, Ariz. – Yavapai County Sheriff’s officials say a Wilhoit man has been arrested for allegedly killing his roommate.
They say 68-year-old Terry Ingle has been booked into the Prescott jail’s holding facility on suspicion of first-degree homicide, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, arson to an occupied structure, criminal damage and animal cruelty.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to Ingle’s home around 3 a.m. Tuesday about a disturbance.
Ingle allegedly shot his roommate and two dogs and set his wheelchair on fire.
The victim was identified Wednesday as 59-year-old Dominic Babel.
Authorities say Ingle stabbed himself before deputies arrived on the home and he was taken to a Prescott hospital for treatment before being booked into jail.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Toddlers hospitalized after ingesting marijuana edibles
- 16-year-old girl shot in head, found dead near Chino Valley
- Arizona woman arrested for animal cruelty over ‘shocking’ conditions
- Arizona man charged with killing roommate, igniting wheelchair dies
- Arizona patrol volunteer saves forgotten dog tied to truck on move