Discover looking to fill 160-plus seasonal positions in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Discover is looking to hire more than 160 seasonal positions for its Phoenix location.
The financial services company is hiring people to work with student loan applications, loan processing and customer service as part of its Discover Student Loans initiative.
Some of the positions have the potential to convert into full time.
“These openings come at a critical time in the college financing process as families begin discussions around paying for college,” Steve Peck, vice president of Discover’s Phoenix Customer Care Center, said in a press release.
“We’re looking for caring candidates that can help these families with everything from filling out an application to answering questions as they determine if a student loan is right for them.”
Discover’s Phoenix location is near the intersection of the Loop 101 and Interstate 17.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Trial date to be set for ex-Hacienda nurse charged with raping patient
- Phoenix ranked in top 50 most stressed cities in America
- Tempe artist makes art from cans he uses to feed the homeless
- Developers to build gym in place of burned-down Safeway in Phoenix
- ‘Shark Tank’ Diversity Tour casting call coming to Phoenix