10-year-old boy dies after quad accident in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy died Saturday following a quad accident in south Phoenix, police said.
The boy and a 9-year-old boy were riding the quad near 16th and Wier avenues at approximately 1:30 p.m. when they struck a parked vehicle, according to police.
Both boys were transported to a local hospital, where the 10-year-old died.
The 9-year-old boy is in serious but stable condition.
Police said the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police officer lends helping hand to burglary victim
- Police nab 3 suspects in theft of metal band’s guitars during Phoenix stop
- 20-year-old man on motorcycle killed in north Phoenix crash
- Officers in Phoenix fatally shoot suspect after struggle with weapon
- Inmate files complaint against Phoenix police over dog attack