10-year-old boy dies after quad accident in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy died Saturday following a quad accident in south Phoenix, police said.
The boy and a 9-year-old boy were riding the quad near 16th and Wier avenues at approximately 1:30 p.m. when they struck a parked vehicle, according to police.
Both boys were transported to a local hospital, where the 10-year-old died.
The 9-year-old boy is in serious but stable condition.
Police said the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man allegedly entered Phoenix home, tried to rape sleeping woman
- Phoenix police seek hit-and-run driver in 2 fatal collisions
- Phoenix police searching for suspects in 2 separate driveway murders
- Phoenix man killed during domestic dispute with woman, her 2 sons
- Outcry pushes Phoenix to roll out body cameras for officers