Wreck, vehicle fire cause closure of Loop 101 in East Valley
PHOENIX — Part of the Loop 101 Price Freeway in the East Valley was closed Thursday afternoon because of a crash and vehicle fire, authorities said.
Northbound lanes were closed between Guadalupe and Baseline roads, the Arizona Department of Transportation said around 3:30 p.m.
The HOV and left two lanes reopened about 30 minutes later.
Southbound traffic was not affected.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- I-10 restriction, I-17 ramp closure planned for Thursday night
- ADOT offering temporary IDs online for drivers with suspended licenses
- Watch out for Interstate 10 restrictions in the Valley this weekend
- Online voting underway for 15 finalists in ADOT safety message contest
- Pecos Road intersection closing for 4 months for freeway construction