Amber Alert canceled, children found safe in Gila Bend
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled for two children that were suspected to be abducted by a man.
The children were believed to have been taken by their father, Justin Bylsma.
Just after midnight the Bylsma children were located unharmed and are being reunited with their mother. The person of interest was also located.
“The children and their father were found safe at a hotel in Gila Bend by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office,” said Phoenix Police.
The three-year-old male is approximately three-feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The five-year-old female is approximately three feet tall with blonde hair and green eyes.
The mother’s car was located abandoned nearby and the investigation determined that the father may have taken the children in the Altima.
Bylsma, a 36-year-old white male, does not have permission to take the children.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man, 72, was found in good health
- Phoenix police chief reminds drivers to exercise caution after officer’s death
- Kate Gallego sworn in as Phoenix’s 61st mayor, renews campaign vows
- Phil Collins isn’t dead, and he’s coming to Phoenix this fall
- Man claims Phoenix officers assaulted him; police investigating