Amber Alert canceled, children found safe in Gila Bend
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled for two children that were suspected to be abducted by a man.
The children were believed to have been taken by their father, Justin Bylsma.
Just after midnight the Bylsma children were located unharmed and are being reunited with their mother. The person of interest was also located.
“The children and their father were found safe at a hotel in Gila Bend by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office,” said Phoenix Police.
The three-year-old male is approximately three-feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The five-year-old female is approximately three feet tall with blonde hair and green eyes.
The mother’s car was located abandoned nearby and the investigation determined that the father may have taken the children in the Altima.
Bylsma, a 36-year-old white male, does not have permission to take the children.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona man sentenced to 12 years for possessing child pornography
- Amber Alert canceled for girl abducted in Idaho; found unharmed in Arizona
- Hacienda sexual assault suspect appeals HIV testing order
- Rain, hail coat parts of metro Phoenix as snow falls up north
- Second Phoenix firefighter dies from job-related cancer