Amber Alert canceled, children found safe in Gila Bend
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled for two children that were suspected to be abducted by a man.
The children were believed to have been taken by their father, Justin Bylsma.
Just after midnight the Bylsma children were located unharmed and are being reunited with their mother. The person of interest was also located.
“The children and their father were found safe at a hotel in Gila Bend by Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office,” said Phoenix Police.
The three-year-old male is approximately three-feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The five-year-old female is approximately three feet tall with blonde hair and green eyes.
The mother’s car was located abandoned nearby and the investigation determined that the father may have taken the children in the Altima.
Bylsma, a 36-year-old white male, does not have permission to take the children.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police arrest man in connection to a 33-year-old cold case
- Arizona National Guard calls up 900 soldiers for protest duty
- Arizona lawmaker wants answers about Dion Johnson’s death
- Phoenix climbs to 110 degrees for first time this year, ties record heat for date
- Community unites to repair Phoenix woman’s home after fire