13-year-old boy with autism found after running from East Valley school
PHOENIX — Authorities have found a 13-year-old boy with autism who ran away from an East Valley junior high school Tuesday afternoon.
Detective Seth Tyler with the Chandler Police Department said in an email that Christopher Cagle ran away from Andersen Junior High School near Dobson and Ray roads around 11 a.m.
He was found safe around 1:45 p.m., Tyler said.
Christopher is about 5 feet tall, 125 pounds and was last seen wearing a long-sleeve white T-shirt, cargo shorts and was carrying a dark-colored backpack.
He is also deaf in one ear, Tyler added.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Drive-in concerts featuring dance music roll into Valley this weekend
- People encouraged to ‘Dine in the Park’ to help Chandler businesses
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
- Phoenix-area Alamo Drafthouse movie theaters file for bankruptcy
- Child dies from COVID-19 in Yuma County; first pediatric death in Arizona