13-year-old boy with autism found after running from East Valley school
PHOENIX — Authorities have found a 13-year-old boy with autism who ran away from an East Valley junior high school Tuesday afternoon.
Detective Seth Tyler with the Chandler Police Department said in an email that Christopher Cagle ran away from Andersen Junior High School near Dobson and Ray roads around 11 a.m.
He was found safe around 1:45 p.m., Tyler said.
Christopher is about 5 feet tall, 125 pounds and was last seen wearing a long-sleeve white T-shirt, cargo shorts and was carrying a dark-colored backpack.
He is also deaf in one ear, Tyler added.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to
- UArizona College of Nursing among 1st to offer autism diagnosis program
- CVS hiring 500 to work in large Chandler office
- Chandler Police Chief wants to keep dialogue with protesters open