13-year-old boy with autism found after running from East Valley school
PHOENIX — Authorities have found a 13-year-old boy with autism who ran away from an East Valley junior high school Tuesday afternoon.
Detective Seth Tyler with the Chandler Police Department said in an email that Christopher Cagle ran away from Andersen Junior High School near Dobson and Ray roads around 11 a.m.
He was found safe around 1:45 p.m., Tyler said.
Christopher is about 5 feet tall, 125 pounds and was last seen wearing a long-sleeve white T-shirt, cargo shorts and was carrying a dark-colored backpack.
He is also deaf in one ear, Tyler added.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 2 Chandler buildings to be renovated, renamed after city’s founder
- Hit-and-run in Chandler leaves adult dead, child in critical condition
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Several parts of Valley affected by this weekend’s freeway restrictions
- Chandler firefighters seeking volunteers to install smoke alarms