Worker in southeast Phoenix city crushed to death by equipment
PHOENIX — A construction worker in a suburb southeast of Phoenix was killed Tuesday in an accident that involved heavy equipment, authorities said.
The unidentified person was working in a San Tan Valley subdivision when they fell under a piece of equipment, according to ABC15.
The worker was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office and industrial safety officials are investigating.
The accident reportedly occurred in the Morning Sun Farms subdivision near Empire Boulevard and Gary Road, the TV station reported.
No other information was immediately available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona unemployment rate unchanged at 4.9 percent in June
- Grant to help Arizona high schools start computer science programs
- Giffords Law Center gives Arizona ‘F’ grade for gun laws
- Man convicted in 2007 killing of estranged wife in Arizona
- Ex-Arizona schools considered for temporary migrant lodging