Marty Latz looks at government shutdown, negotiation tactics
Marty Latz has spent his career analyzing negotiation strategies.
His most recent book, “The Real Trump Deal,” examines Donald Trump’s negotiation style and tactics over the last 40 years.
With this background, we ask Marty to assess the current impasse/government shutdown from the perspective of a negotiation.
What tactics is each side employing? How is it working? Who has leverage? How does this all end?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- AP-NORC poll: Rising support for mail voting amid pandemic
- Think Tank looks at award-winning film about revolutionary radio station
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- MVD undergoing 4-day shutdown to replace obsolete computer system
- Think Tank discusses voting during pandemic, interviews Katie Hobbs