Marty Latz looks at government shutdown, negotiation tactics
Marty Latz has spent his career analyzing negotiation strategies.
His most recent book, “The Real Trump Deal,” examines Donald Trump’s negotiation style and tactics over the last 40 years.
With this background, we ask Marty to assess the current impasse/government shutdown from the perspective of a negotiation.
What tactics is each side employing? How is it working? Who has leverage? How does this all end?
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Navajo voters elect new Arizona delegate to tribal council
- Impeachment? Think Tank considers legal and political aspects
- The Think Tank analyzes the second round of Democratic debates
- Phoenix police briefly shut down Interstate 17 at Camelback Road
- ‘Think Tank’ discusses dirty money with Terry Goddard