Francine Hardaway joins Think Tank to talk #MeToo, education and more
Dr. Francine Hardaway is one of the most interesting people I have ever met.
She can converse provocatively on almost any topic.
Better yet, I never know in advance what take she will have on a given issue, thought I know it will likely both surprise me and make me think.
This week, Francine and I take on a miscellany of topics, including:
• The #MeToo movement
• What America likely wants in its next president
• Charter schools, education, and corruption
• Water and livability in Phoenix
When Francine talks, I listen. You should, too.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from June 7-9
- Trump still hangs tariff threat over Mexico despite deal
- Judge blocks Trump from building sections of border wall
- Bill Montgomery, David Tierney discuss crime in Arizona
- Former Arizona congressman seeks Trump pardon in corruption case