Country duo Florida Georgia Line to make Phoenix stop in September
PHOENIX — Country duo Florida Georgia Line will make a stop in Phoenix on their Can’t Say I Ain’t Country tour this fall, it was announced this week.
The Grammy-nominated pair will perform along with Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen and Canaan Smith at the Ak-Chin Pavilion on Sept. 19.
The tour will kick off in June in Rogers, Arkansas, and will come to a close in Irvine, California, at the end of September.
Tickets, which range from $55 lawn seats to $499 pit tickets, are on sale online.
The duo’s fourth album, which shares the name of the tour, will be released on Feb. 15.
“We’re ready to party even bigger in 2019,” Brian Kelley, one half of the pair, told Billboard.
“Lots of pyro, energy, and good vibes, with a few surprises up our sleeves. And we’re so glad to be bringing our buddies along for the ride!”
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police nab 3 suspects in theft of metal band’s guitars during Phoenix stop
- Blink-182 and Lil Wayne schedule Phoenix tour date in August
- Rascal Flatts to come to Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix this August
- Ozzy Osbourne postpones tour with Phoenix stop due to injury
- Korn, Alice in Chains coming to Phoenix on co-headlining tour