H&M to open first Phoenix store at Desert Ridge in fall 2019
PHOENIX – H&M is expanding its Arizona presence with its first Phoenix store at Desert Ridge Marketplace, the Swedish fashion retailer announced Monday.
The 21,000-square-foot location, which will be H&M’s ninth Valley store, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2019.
In addition to clothing and accessories for women, men and teens, the new store will carry the H&M Kids collection for newborns to 14 year olds.
H&M, which opened its first store in 1947 in Vasteras, Sweden, entered the U.S. market 18 years ago.
Today, the company has more than 4,800 stores in 71 global markets, including more than 500 in the United States.
The existing metro Phoenix locations are all in the suburbs, with two each in Scottsdale, Glendale and Tempe and single stores in Gilbert and Chandler.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix, Gilbert to welcome retail chain Bob’s Discount Furniture
- Desert Ridge welcomes 2 fitness businesses, 1 boutique to list of tenants
- Protests push some Valley shopping centers to change hours
- Work on Phoenix’s City North project moving ahead, developer says
- Desert Ridge Marketplace to bring ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ to life