Arizona revenue agency to auction unclaimed gold, jewelry, baseball cards
PHOENIX — The Arizona Department of Revenue will hold a public auction Friday of unclaimed property from safe deposit boxes.
The auction starts at 11 a.m. at Sierra Auction, located at 3750 Grand Ave. in Phoenix.
There is also a catalog of items available for online bidding, which opens Wednesday at 8 a.m. and closes Sunday at 5 p.m.
Available items include gold coins, fine jewelry, baseball cards and vintage currency.
Proceeds from the items sold will be put into accounts that remain available to the items’ original owners.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Grand Avenue closed at Glendale intersection following accident
- US 60, Loop 101 in the East Valley to have closures over the weekend
- Auction to feature assets from former Fiesta Mall in Mesa through April
- Accident halts rush-hour traffic on US 60 (Grand Avenue) in Glendale
- Arizona revenue agency: Here’s how to avoid fraudulent tax preparers