Here’s how to find Netflix’s cool Stan Lee Easter egg trick
SALT LAKE CITY — Netflix created an Easter egg meant to salute Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee.
To access the Easter egg, log in to Netflix and type Lee’s catchphrase “Excelsior!” into the search bar.
The results will bring up all the movies and television shows that were touched by Lee’s creative influence, Entertainment Weekly reports.
See the Easter egg played out:
— NX (@NXOnNetflix) November 15, 2018
Here’s a rundown of Marvel-based films on Netflix inspired by Lee:
• “Black Panther”
• “Thor: Ragnarok”
• “Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2″
• “Spider-Man 3″
• “Doctor Strange”
Here are the TV shows:
• “Jessica Jones”
• “The Defenders”
• “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Here are 7 Netflix hacks to enhance your streaming experience
- Phoenix Public Library evolving with e-books, streaming
- Stan Lee, superhero of comic book world, dies at 95
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Adam Sandler and Chris Rock team up in wedding themed ‘The Week of’