Canal Convergence begins at the Scottsdale Waterfront this weekend
PHOENIX — Interactive artwork will be on display, and activities and live performances will be available at the Scottsdale Waterfront beginning Friday.
Canal Convergence is a free 10-day event with performances each day and displays for the public to enjoy.
The outdoor festival celebrates water, art and light. It offers educational activities to inform festival-goers on conservation and sustainability techniques to improve an efficient use of resources in the Valley.
It is hosted by Scottsdale Public Art alongside the City of Scottsdale and Salt River Project.
The festival features food and drink vendors stationed at the Soleri Plaza, where a beer, wine and food garden will be set up to accommodate visitors.
This is the second Canal Convergence event of the year and 10th since 2012.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona’s largest vegan festival coming to Scottsdale this weekend
- Mountainside Fitness to open 17th location in Old Town Scottsdale
- Art lovers, rejoice! Scottsdale’s Canal Convergence to kick off this weekend
- Scottsdale Public Art reaches fundraising milestone for new exhibits
- Phoenix-area waterfront displays art projects from local, international artists