Paradise Valley home on sale for $20M, comes with theater and wine cellar
PHOENIX — Eight bedrooms, a 12-car garage, and a guest house located across a private courtyard.
Sound like the home of your dreams?
Well, it’s for sale in Paradise Valley for $20 million at 5838 E Starlight Way.
According to Realtor.com, the almost 31,000-square-foot home was built in 2005 on 7.65 acres.
Don’t forget the wine cellar, indoor basketball court with electronic scoreboard, home office, full gym, movie theater and infinity pool.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Paradise Valley estate with ultimate ‘man cave’ hits market for $11M
- 7-year-old Arizona girl is a world champion for golf
- Swanky 15,000-square-foot Paradise Valley estate sells for $12.6 million
- Ritz-Carlton resort to make Phoenix-area debut next summer
- Busy Paradise Valley intersection to be restricted through September