Paradise Valley home on sale for $20M, comes with theater and wine cellar
PHOENIX — Eight bedrooms, a 12-car garage, and a guest house located across a private courtyard.
Sound like the home of your dreams?
Well, it’s for sale in Paradise Valley for $20 million at 5838 E Starlight Way.
According to Realtor.com, the almost 31,000-square-foot home was built in 2005 on 7.65 acres.
Don’t forget the wine cellar, indoor basketball court with electronic scoreboard, home office, full gym, movie theater and infinity pool.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Cartel offering free coffee for Paradise Valley grand opening Friday
- Suns owner sells Paradise Valley home for state record $19.3M
- 7 Maricopa Community colleges have chance to win $1M
- Letting him down easy: Valley rescuers get injured man out of tree
- Mountainside Fitness to open 4 Valley locations in next 2 years