Interstate 17 reopens at Camelback Road following police situation
PHOENIX — Interstate 17 was reopened at Camelback Road in Phoenix following a police situation on Thursday, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The I-17 was originally closed in both directions at Camelback Road due to police activity on the freeway.
The southbound lanes were the first to reopen, while the northbound lanes opened shortly after.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Stretch of southbound I-17 through central Phoenix closed this weekend
- Gilbert car dealership manager arrested for tampering with odometer
- Improvement projects to restrict Interstate 10 over weekend
- ADOT reopens collapsed highway near Grand Canyon in less than 48 hours
- Lane, ramp restrictions along I-10 to cause delays over the weekend