Interstate 17 reopens at Camelback Road following police situation
PHOENIX — Interstate 17 was reopened at Camelback Road in Phoenix following a police situation on Thursday, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The I-17 was originally closed in both directions at Camelback Road due to police activity on the freeway.
The southbound lanes were the first to reopen, while the northbound lanes opened shortly after.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Lawmaker proposes repeal of new $32 vehicle-registration fee
- ADOT: No weekend freeway closures, part of Pecos Road closed
- HonorHealth breaks ground in north Phoenix on 6th hospital Thursday
- I-10 westbound traffic near Eloy diverted as safety project progresses
- No weekend construction closures planned for Phoenix freeways