10-year-old hospitalized after accidental shooting
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy was accidentally shot outside of a Phoenix convenience store Friday night.
Phoenix Police said the boy was standing outside of his family’s vehicle when someone inside the vehicle moved a gun, causing it to fire.
The boy was taken from the store near Greenway Road and 39th Avenue to a nearby hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- New Spin Hub stations help keep Phoenix e-scooters organized, charged
- Rain headed for metro Phoenix as spring training gets underway
- Valley restaurant to reopen after fatal car crash forced closure
- Phoenix police shoot at suspect on Mesa freeway
- Rep. Andy Biggs looking forward to President Trump’s Phoenix rally