10-year-old hospitalized after accidental shooting
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy was accidentally shot outside of a Phoenix convenience store Friday night.
Phoenix Police said the boy was standing outside of his family’s vehicle when someone inside the vehicle moved a gun, causing it to fire.
The boy was taken from the store near Greenway Road and 39th Avenue to a nearby hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix ranks among the top 10 cities for millennials
- Arizona man going to prison for death threats to black Harvard students
- Part of north Phoenix intersection closed due to water main break
- Ballot initiative seeks to halt light rail expansion in Phoenix
- Trial date to be set for ex-Hacienda nurse charged with raping patient