Chandler police investigating collision that killed bicyclist
PHOENIX — Chandler Police are investigating a vehicle collision that killed a bicyclist.
The crash occurred Tuesday evening near Germann Road and Airport Boulevard.
The bicyclist was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
He was later identified as 24-year-old Daniel J. Clark.
The driver remained on scene and was speaking with police.
Eastbound Germann Road is closed from McQueen Road to Airport Boulevard. Police advised drivers to take alternate routes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 72-year-old Chandler man found safe
- Gilbert couple arrested in storage unit break-in of weapons, valuable art
- Silver Alert canceled after 62-year-old Chandler man found safe in Mesa
- Chandler police: 1 suspect dead, officer hurt in shooting
- Chandler officer spreads holiday cheer, gives gifts to special family