These photos show how much Florence ‘ravaged’ the Carolinas
Hurricane Florence may be gone, but the effects of the storm are far from over.
Florence “ravaged” the Carolinas, leaving thousands of people without power and forced to evacuate areas in both states. And plenty of roads are still closed in the storm’s wake.
At least 36 people have died as a result of the storm, according to CNN.
The storm also caused about 800 power outages and the loss of 3.4 million poultry birds and has left at least 13 river gauges in major flood stage, according to a report by CNN.
Social media users have been sharing before and after pictures of the storm’s destruction on Twitter.
Here are some we have found:
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona firefighters deployed to Southeast for Hurricane Dorian efforts
- Phoenix-based St. Mary’s Food Bank helping Florida hurricane victims
- Phoenix Fire personnel heading home after helping with Florence
- Arizona Red Cross volunteers helping those impacted by Florence
- Phoenix first responders deployed to North Carolina for Hurricane Florence