Embry-Riddle graduates get jobs at highest rate of Arizona colleges
PHOENIX — Step aside, Arizona State University
You too, University of Arizona.
We’re not talking to you either, Grand Canyon University.
The best college for employment in Arizona, according to Zippia, comes from northern Arizona.
It’s not Northern Arizona University, though.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott took the prize as the school that does the best job getting graduates jobs after graduation.
The data looked at employment levels for all college graduates a decade after earning their degree.
Embry-Riddle had a placement rate of 92.03 percent, coming in at No. 31 of the 50 states.
The school is the world’s largest, fully accredited university specializing in aviation and aerospace, according to its website.
It took the place of Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc, the school that led Arizona in Zippia’s rankings last year.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Report: Helicopter in deadly Phoenix-area crash had history of trouble
- Embry-Riddle forms international partnership to address pilot shortage
- Embry-Riddle Prescott campus named No. 1 aeronautical school in nation
- Satellite designed by students in Prescott chosen by NASA for launch
- Embry-Riddle now offers master’s in cyber intelligence and security