Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale
PHOENIX — Two people are suffering from life-threatening injuries after their vehicle crashed into a pole in Glendale on Monday.
Sgt. John Roth with the the Glendale Police Department said the vehicle crashed near 55th Avenue and Camelback Road around 3 p.m.
It is not known how the crash occurred.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Camelback Road was closed between 53rd and 57th avenues as the investigation continued, but reopened around 8:15 p.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- West Valley hospital to construct new all-private patient unit
- Glendale police looking for attempted kidnapping suspect
- Glendale man arrested for allegedly stabbing mom, grandmother
- Wrong-way crash closes northbound Interstate 17 in Phoenix for hours
- Coyotes to screen ‘Avengers: Endgame’ on Gila River Arena scoreboard