Manufacturing company completes move into Chandler facility
PHOENIX — A Valley manufacturer is now based in Chandler.
State Seal Company has completed its move into a building in the west Chandler employment corridor. The company, which makes custom seals and other components for various industries, is now on West Erie Street.
“We have been impressed by the business-friendly nature in the city of Chandler throughout the tenant improvement process and plan to be a long-term business in this growing community,” said Jason Saxton, president of State Seal.
The company, which was founded in 1966, began its move from Phoenix in December 2017. Aerospace and defense companies are among its customers.
Micah Miranda, economic-development director for Chandler, said the move will bring more money to the west side of the city.
“They currently have about 85 employees, which will be infusing new workforce spending — and discretionary spending — in the west Chandler employment corridor,” he said.
Miranda said State Seal’s move could bring more investment into west Chandler — and the city in general.
“Citywide, we have a vacancy rate of 4.7 percent,” he said. “On the office side … we have a vacancy rate of 10.9 percent.”
- Banner Health is building a comprehensive hospital in Chandler
- Chandler 911 operator killed in head-on crash in northern Arizona
- Another portion of I-10 in Phoenix to be closed during June 8 weekend
- Chandler residents can fight graffiti, blight via text message
- Jimmy Kimmel uses self-driving Waymo for prank filmed in Chandler