Phoenix Sky Harbor, Condor Airlines add flights to Frankfurt
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport added another European flight over the weekend.
Condor Airlines, the newest airline at the airport, began flights to Frankfurt, Germany from Phoenix.
It will fly on Mondays and Fridays through September.
The Boeing 767 airplanes have more than 250 seats. Each passenger would receive complimentary checked baggage, beverages, meals and in-flight entertainment.
Additional benefits apply to the 18 business class and 35 premium class seats.
Condor’s ticket fare chart includes some round-trip prices for less than $800.
“By offering Phoenix residents and visitors direct service to another major international hub — Frankfurt, Germany — we’re growing our international presence and global connectivity,” Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton said in a press release.
International flights to Phoenix bring in about $3 billion each year, the release said.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man accused of trespassing at Sky Harbor, deploying plane’s slide
- American adds second daily flight from Phoenix to Hermosillo, Mexico
- German airline to offer nonstop Phoenix-Frankfurt flight in 2020
- Arizona DPS recruiting campaign lands at Sky Harbor airport
- Frontier adds nonstop routes to San Diego, 3 other cities from Phoenix