O.H.S.O. Brewery’s downtown Gilbert location to open in April
PHOENIX — If you live in Gilbert, you’ll soon have another watering hole at your disposal.
O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery has found a new home in downtown Gilbert, opening up its fourth restaurant in the Valley.
“O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery is finally opening! Our first day open will be Monday, April 23 from 11 a.m. to midnight,” the brewery’s Facebook post read. “We are so excited to join the Gilbert neighborhood and look forward to meeting everyone!
“Visit your neighborhood brewery for lunch, dinner, happy hour or brunch! You can bring the whole family including the dog! Your pup will love our dog friendly patio and home made dog treats.”
O.H.S.O, which stands for Outrageous Home Brewer’s Social Outpost, first opened its doors in Arcadia in 2011.
The brewery will have a happy hour that runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and offer brunch on the weekends.
More of a night owl?
The restaurant also boasts half-off bottles of wine and a kitchen that stays open until midnight.
For more information on the brewery, you can visit its website, here.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert Days Parade to roll through East Valley town this weekend
- Clever Koi in Gilbert closed for extended period after kitchen fire
- Level 1 Arcade Bar bringing retro game experience to downtown Gilbert
- O.H.S.O. Brewery in Gilbert wins two medals in major beer competition
- O.H.S.O. Brewery to open second location in Sky Harbor Airport