Several Phoenix USPS locations extending hours on Tax Day
PHOENIX — Eighteen U.S. Postal Service locations in Phoenix will extend their hours to 6 p.m. on Tuesday to help last-minute tax filers.
Full services will be available until 10 p.m. at the main post office located at 4949 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix AZ 85026.
Phoenix Postmaster Humberto Trujillo advised tax filers to come in early on Tuesday – or, ideally, Monday – to avoid last-minute crowds.
Tax forms will not be available at any location.
Postage stamps and extra services are available at all Valley locations. First-Class postage for envelopes will cost 50 cents for the first ounce and 21 cents for each additional ounce.
The post office locations that will be open until 6 p.m. on Tuesday are:
- Ahwatukee Station: 11010 S. 51st St.
- Arcadia Station, 3920 E. Thomas Rd.
- Boulder Hills Station, 2550 E. Rose Garden Ln.
- Cactus Station, 2901 E. Greenway Rd.
- Capitol Station, 2 S. 35th Ave.
- Daisy Mountain Station, 44047 N. 43rd Ave.
- Downtown Station, 522 N. Central Ave.
- Maryvale Station, 4415 N. Maryvale Pkwy.
- Northeast Station, 5021 N. 20th St.
- Northwest Station, 2727 W. Camelback Rd.
- Osborn Station, 3905 N. 7th Ave.
- Pecos Station, 16825 S. Desert Foothills Pkwy.
- Rio Salado Station, 1441 E. Buckeye Rd.
- Shaw Butte Station, 12208 N. 19th Ave.
- Sierra Adobe Station, 1902 W. Union Hills Dr.
- South Mountain Station, 6825 S. 7th St.
- Sunnyslope Station, 9635 N. 7th St.
- Washington Station, 8155 N. Black Canyon Hwy.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- EEOC accuses Arizona company of racial and sexual harassment
- Child hit by vehicle after running into Phoenix street, police say
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 Walmart robbery, murder
- First Place opens with aim to help adults with autism gain independence
- Owner of Phoenix bar donates nearly $13K in sales to Florence victims