She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival
Apr 5, 2018, 4:41 AM
It’s going to be quite a show as the Cocktail Society kicks off the Scottsdale Culinary Festival weekend on April 13.
Guests will be enchanted by aerial and flair bartending, contortionists, balancing acts, a magician and a living art display.
The night will be filled with many creative cocktails, including the Tito’s “Hand-Cranked” Vodka Martini made with liquid nitrogen and shaken by a hand-cranked machine at a high velocit, as well as a completely edible watermelon and tequila drinkable bite.
Guests will also learn how perfume and fine fragrances impact the sense of taste thanks to a SensMood interaction.
But don’t forget about the food! Sweet and savory bites will be offered, including the dishes from some local favorites:
- Fogo de Chão – Picanha top sirloin peppadew with sweet piquantepeppers
- The Canal Club – Cubano tostones made with ham, pork verde, swiss mousse, and chipotle aioli and churro bread pudding with white chocolate anglaise
- Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen – Sweet and savory popcorn
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar – Adobe pork tacos with pineapple relish, pickled red onion and pineapple salsa
- Heidi’s Events & Catering – Smoked beef shank carved on site, sliced baguettes and bourbon BBQ sauce
- Artizen Crafted American Kitchen & Bar – Miso-cured duck legs, lukewarm pistachio polenta, yuzu ginger jam paired with a cocktail
- Nitro Live Ice Creamery – Mojito, prickly pear margarita and chocolate Amaretto ice cream
Tickets are $85 if you buy ahead of time and $100 at the door. The tickets for the 21-and-over event include all food, drinks and entertainment.