You may think you want cold weather, but you don’t really
You may act like you want cold weather, rain and snow but, let’s be honest, you really don’t.
You would rather just watch time lapse videos of rain and snow storms, like this one of Winter Storm Skylar that hit the Northeast this week, in the comfort of your warm, sunny Arizona weather.
The video, posted by Laurence Muller, showed the winter storm as it hit a residential neighborhood in Somerville, Massachusetts. And, like other parts of Massachusetts, the neighborhood got dumped on.
You may be thinking that it’s not that bad and you could deal with the weather, but then you watch the residents shovel their walkways and driveways two, three even four times only for it to be blanketed by the snow time and time again.
Be real with yourself, the only blanket you want is a warm, fuzzy one to cover yourself with. At the end of the day, it’s much better to just watch these videos from the comfort of your Arizona home with a completely unnecessary fire by your side as you sip hot chocolate in 75 degree weather.
Besides, if you really want to experience snow, you can just drive up to Flagstaff for a weekend of skiing or snowboarding and then come back.
- Asylum seekers arriving in Arizona during pandemic
- Christ: Arizona unlikely to bring back capacity restrictions if cases surge
- Man accused of 6 bank robberies over past month in Arizona arrested
- Arizona firefighter accused of cooking meth in mobile home lab
- Arizona receives more than $8M in federal funds to combat homelessness