Here are the best Irish pubs in the Valley to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
PHOENIX — If you’re looking for some of the best Irish pubs in the Valley in preparation for the St. Patrick’s Day weekend, look no further.
Here is a list of the best Irish bars in the Phoenix area based on Yelp reviews that are sure to be a hit for the holiday weekend.
Most of the bars on the list hold four-star reviews on Yelp and Facebook.
The bars will provide you and friends with the proper festive atmosphere to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day.
Most of them, like Rula Bula and Tim Finnegan’s, will be having and live music and events like Irish step dancers to celebrate the holiday.
Some of the bars, like Rosie McCaffrey’s, will be hoping to get a jump start on the festivities by opening at 6 a.m.
One pub on the list, Murphy’s Law, is hosting the Shamrock Fest, an outdoor music festival. The festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and will feature Alien Ant Farm as the headliner. Bagpipers, food trucks and a beer and cocktail garden will be available on-site.
All the pubs serve authentic Irish food that will help the soak up the all beer that you’ll be drinking.
Make sure you’re wearing green when you show up.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Italian restaurant Meat the Ball opening in Scottsdale next month
- Phoenix police arrest 3 in connection with a fatal stabbing
- Here’s what you need to know about the Nov. 5 elections in the Valley
- Well above par: Topgolf introduces esports lounges in the Valley
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America