Beyonce, Jay-Z to bring international stadium tour to Phoenix area
PHOENIX — Music power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z will bring their OTR II international stadium tour to the Phoenix area in September, it was announced Monday.
Live Nation said the pair were scheduled to bring down the house at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale on Sept. 19.
Tickets for the show were expected to go on sale on March 19, though presales will be offered for Citi cardholders, members of Beyonce’s fan club and Tidal — a music service owned by Jay-Z — subscribers.
People who want access to presales were encouraged to sign up for Beyonce’s fan club or Tidal soon to get presale access.
Tickets will start as low as $20 and will top out at $320, not including taxes and fees. VIP admission will be available, but no details had been released about those passes.
Fans who cannot make the Valley date — or who want to see the show a second time — could head to nearby concerts in Los Angeles on Sept. 22 and San Diego on Sept. 27.
The tour will kick off June 6 across the pond in Cardiff, Wales. The couple will play shows across Europe until July 17, when they head stateside.
The tour was scheduled to wrap up Oct. 2 in Vancouver.
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale
- Phoenix-area cities among best in US for buying investment properties
- Scottsdale tops list as the best city in America for renters
- Job fair devoted to veterans to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium
- IKEA drops plans for second store in Phoenix area