Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
- Arizona DPS trooper injured in crash with impaired driver
- Phoenix police searching for robbery suspect who threatened guard
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists