Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
- Valley street to close for 6 months for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Phoenix in the running for newest Slack headquarters
- 5 teenagers injured after fleeing Gilbert police, crashing car
- Tow truck rear ends Nissan Sentra, kills 66-year-old woman in Yuma
- Vehicle runs red light, hits Gilbert police car Saturday morning