Sights from the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Olympic Games
The 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Games have officially begun, as the Olympic flame has been lit at the conclusion of the Opening Ceremony.
There are 92 countries competing in the Olympic Games, all of which were on display for the world to see during the Opening Ceremony.
Here is a look at just some of the sights from the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.
- Organizers cancel second edition of Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival
- Residential sale prices for homes in Maricopa County hit all-time high
- Study shows Arizona cities rank among happiest places to live in US
- Robot skiing will probably not be an event at the Olympics anytime soon
- More than 100 Democrats intend to run for state legislature this year