YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
It’s a project that’s been nearly a year in the making.
Melbourne-based animator Izac Less debuted his “pop culture typography” project on the video-sharing platform YouTube last month and boy, is it a cool one.
The nearly 3-and-a-half minute long video is an “animated tribute to the typography associated with all of our favorite films, TV shows, and video games,” according to Uncrate.com.
From “Harry Potter” to “Titanic” to “Stranger Things,” Less made sure to include all of the classics, both old and new.
And if you cannot recognize them all, no worries: Less also made sure to create a labeled version of the same video.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
- Jurors shown video at ex-officer’s trial in Floyd’s death
- Video shows Arizona’s horned rioter writing Pence threat, leading prayer
- Phoenix police accused of mocking Muslim man who later died in custody
- Scottsdale police drop charges against Jake Paul, let feds handle case
- Massive deadly explosion leaves behind widespread damage in Beirut