YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
It’s a project that’s been nearly a year in the making.
Melbourne-based animator Izac Less debuted his “pop culture typography” project on the video-sharing platform YouTube last month and boy, is it a cool one.
The nearly 3-and-a-half minute long video is an “animated tribute to the typography associated with all of our favorite films, TV shows, and video games,” according to Uncrate.com.
From “Harry Potter” to “Titanic” to “Stranger Things,” Less made sure to include all of the classics, both old and new.
And if you cannot recognize them all, no worries: Less also made sure to create a labeled version of the same video.
- NASA releases Mars landing video: ‘Stuff of our dreams’
- Trump impeachment trial highlights: ‘We were invited’ and a quick defense
- Video shows Arizona’s horned rioter writing Pence threat, leading prayer
- YouTube suspends Trump’s channel for at least a week
- Phoenix police accused of mocking Muslim man who later died in custody