You probably aren’t as excited for the Winter Olympics as Leslie Jones
In case you didn’t know, Leslie Jones is not only a movie and television star, she also is a huge fan of the Olympics.
She made waves on social media in 2016 during the Rio Summer Olympics for her Twitter antics and was even invited to attend some of the events in Rio.
With the Winter Olympics set to begin next month, it doesn’t look like she’s slowing down this year.
Jones went on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” to talk about her love of the games.
“Slay all day, baby! Slay all day, USA!” she screamed as soon as Meyers brought up subject.
Jones talked about the events she is most looking forward to, which included ice skating, bobsled and the ski jump.
“We talking about our athletes, baby!” she said.
Meyers asked her if she liked the Winter Games as much as the Summer Games.
“I like it all, I like all competition,” she said.
Jones also talked about her attempted athletic career — which included practicing gymnastics on the shower rod in her bathroom and tearing down the wall.
The opening ceremony for the 2018 Winter Olympics will kick off in Pyeongchang, South Korea on Feb. 9. The games will end on Feb. 25.
- Iran starts 20% uranium enrichment, seizes South Korean ship
- Here are the highlights of Scottsdale native Emma Stone hosting ‘SNL’
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ spoofs Meghan McCain and ‘The View’
- Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona parodied in ‘SNL’ Michael Cohen hearing skit
- Sinema portrayed on ‘SNL’ women of Congress sketch