Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
“Star Wars” fans brace yourselves. This video shows much more than a complex math equation.
Using just a pencil, paper and math, a video published to YouTube on Wednesday recreated the theme song for Darth Vader, the Imperial March.
It’s impressive, and the video made it on YouTube’s trending list with more than 2 million views.
Ochoa claims in the description of the video that she is a girl with “too much time on her hands.”
True or not, she has talent.
Along with the more than 260,000 likes between the two videos, her channel has also gained more than 30,000 subscribers less than a week after its creation.
- Motown legend Mary Wilson, co-founder of Supremes, dies at 76
- Arizona Theatre Company postpones 54th season due to coronavirus
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile rolls through the Valley this weekend
- Boo and Brew event returns to Scottsdale Quarter for third year
- Phoenix ZooLights to return with new drive-thru option this season