Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Nearly two years after launching its “30 minutes or less” on-demand delivery service in the Valley, goPuff is now up and running in Flagstaff. According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the Philadelphia-based company is opening a 5,000-square-foot warehouse in downtown Flagstaff. Deliveries will run from noon until 4 a.m.
• Southwest Human Development just received a $100,000 grant from the Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust. It will be used for the expansion of their early language and literacy programs.
• Experience Scottsdale is sending off its annual love letter north of the border. The Loonie Love Campaign, which officers seasonal discounts to Canadian visitors, will be promoted throughout January. The campaign will be dedicated to leisure email and digital ads on the Weather Network, The Globe and Mail, Facebook and Google.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Southwest Human Development hosting annual virtual book drive
- Southwest Human Development hosting holiday gift drive for local kids
- Think Tank discusses upcoming Maricopa County Attorney race
- Give-A-Thon for Phoenix Children’s Hospital raises record $1.9 million
- KTAR, Arizona Sports host annual Phoenix Children’s Hospital fundraiser