Main Street Minute: Phoenix Fire to host free vaccination clinic for kids
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Phoenix Fire Department is hosting a free immunization clinic for uninsured and underinsured children Saturday. The clinic runs from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Marc T. Atkinson School near 51st Avenue and Indian School Road. Parents need to bring their child’s vaccination record.
• Two hiring events are set Friday in the Valley. The Phoenix Sales and Management job fair runs from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites near 24th Street and Camelback Road. Shamrock Foods needs delivery drivers and is interviewing candidates on-site from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. near 27th Avenue and Encanto Boulevard. Saturday interviews run from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Applicants must have a commercial driver’s license.
- Two men in stable condition after multi-vehicle Phoenix crash
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Volunteers join Phoenix firefighters in spreading word about water safety