Main Street Minute: Win a booth at Scottsdale Italian Festival
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Italian-American businesses have an opportunity to win a booth at the upcoming Italian Festival in Scottsdale. It’s a prize valued at $1,000. Businesses (nonfood only) must be owned or operated by an Italian-American and/or offer Italian products or services. Deadline to enter is Monday.
• Constant Aviation is hiring at Mesa Gateway Airport. The company is looking for an aircraft maintenance and avionics technicians, a dedicated inspector and an operations manager.
- Arizona among states in US with highest GDP growth
- Amazon to open new facility in Tucson, creating over 1,500 jobs
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license