Think Tank talks #MeToo
Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, Fox News head Roger Ailes and commentator Bill O’Reilly. Politicians include President Donald Trump, now ex-Sen. Al Franken. Arizonans include former Rep. Trent Franks, state Rep. Don Shooter and several other Arizona lawmakers.
The list of powerful men accused of sexual assault or other sexual improprieties is long and growing.
The #metoo movement has arisen in response and appears to be gaining momentum.
The Think Tank takes on this issue this week. Our guests are
- Dawn Penich-Thacker, an old friend of the Think Tank, she teaches women’s studies (among other things) at ASU.
- Mike Altman, a noted civil liberties attorney, former ASU law professor.
The Think Tank
- Arizona State law professor Paul Bender talks Supreme Court issues
- White House aide Conway: She’s a victim of sexual assault
- Think Tank analyzes Arizona’s primary election results
- Think Tank discusses what is likely to happen in Arizona primary elections
- Frederick Clarkson talks religion, politics on the Think Tank