Think Tank talks #MeToo
Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, Fox News head Roger Ailes and commentator Bill O’Reilly. Politicians include President Donald Trump, now ex-Sen. Al Franken. Arizonans include former Rep. Trent Franks, state Rep. Don Shooter and several other Arizona lawmakers.
The list of powerful men accused of sexual assault or other sexual improprieties is long and growing.
The #metoo movement has arisen in response and appears to be gaining momentum.
The Think Tank takes on this issue this week. Our guests are
- Dawn Penich-Thacker, an old friend of the Think Tank, she teaches women’s studies (among other things) at ASU.
- Mike Altman, a noted civil liberties attorney, former ASU law professor.
- Chuck Coughlin talks foreign policy, initiatives, elections
- Former New Times editor, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Judge says ousted Arizona lawmaker Don Shooter can stay on ballot
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week