This video of quadruplets hugging will make your day
PHOENIX – What is cuter than a set of identical twins hugging non-stop?
How about a set of quadruplets?
The girls love hugging each other 🤗
Posted by Webb Quadruplets Updates on Monday, January 1, 2018
A video of four 1 1/2-year-old girls hugging each other went viral on New Year’s day, making an early run for video of the year. Abigail, Emily, Grace and McKayla could not stop sharing the love as their mom, Bethani, filmed.
One by one the girls embraced each other, making multiple rounds and hugging one another multiple times to show their gratitude and bring in the New Year.
The video on the quadruplets Facebook page has been viewed more than 51 million times, providing a moments of joy for viewers.
The girls were born on May 6, 2016, and were quickly engulfed in the national spotlight thanks to a picture taken when they were two months old.
Now as they start to grow older, their Facebook page allows their almost 200,000 followers to stay up to date with the girls’ lives.
- Arizona sees decrease in December holiday DUIs compared to 2019
- What to remember with fireworks in the Valley on New Year’s Eve
- Chandler ranked as top Arizona city to celebrate New Year’s
- Joe and Jill Biden to appear on ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’
- Arizona’s unique New Year’s Eve drops go virtual amid coronavirus