Main Street Minute: Phoenix suburb offering class on debt control
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Certified counselors will lead a free “Master You Debt” class hosted by the city of Peoria on Jan. 9 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The class will be held at the development and community services building near 83rd Avenue and Mountain View Road. Registration is open now.
• A Scottsdale-based software company Foresight Intelligence has 10 openings, including territory sales managers, account manager, sales consultant and programmer analyst. In all, the company plans to add 40 employees this year.
• The Glendale Police Department is looking for officer recruits. Deadline to apply is Jan. 21. The testing schedule begins in early February.
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program