Main Street Minute: Locally owned Pinnacle Bank adding 2 sites
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Pinnacle Bank plans to double its presence in the Valley. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the banking institution will open its third bank next month, this one in the Deer Valley Airpark. Another will open in Tempe after that. Pinnacle also has sites in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Arby’s near Seventh Street and Bell Road is celebrating its remodel by giving customers free sandwiches through Jan. 15. Customers can also enter to win free food for a year. Sign-ups end Saturday.
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- Arizona agriculture brings $23 billion to the state economy