Main Street Minute: Locally owned Pinnacle Bank adding 2 sites
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Pinnacle Bank plans to double its presence in the Valley. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the banking institution will open its third bank next month, this one in the Deer Valley Airpark. Another will open in Tempe after that. Pinnacle also has sites in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Arby’s near Seventh Street and Bell Road is celebrating its remodel by giving customers free sandwiches through Jan. 15. Customers can also enter to win free food for a year. Sign-ups end Saturday.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale, Gilbert rated among best places in US for veterans to live
- Four students hospitalized after school bus accident in Scottsdale
- Tribal casinos add $27M to Arizona coffers for second fiscal quarter
- Developer plans 25-story apartment building in downtown Phoenix
- Tribal police investigating body found on reservation near Scottsdale