Top music videos of 2017 have strong Latin theme
PHOENIX — Music videos had a huge year in 2017 especially considering the most popular one of the year received 4.4 billion views on YouTube and is now the most viewed video of all-time on the site.
YouTube ranked the top 10 music videos of the year based not only on views, but also other factors including shares, comments and likes.
Still, “Despacito,” by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee, the video that has over 4.4 billion views, landed in the top spot on the list.
Six of the videos on the top 10 list featured Latin artists including J Balvin, Nicky Jam and Enrique Iglesias.
Here’s a look at the top 10 music videos of 2017, be ready to get your Latin on!
1. Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
2. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You [Official Video]
3. J Balvin, Willy William – Mi Gente (Official Video)
4. Maluma – Felices los 4 (Official Video)
5. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like [Official Video]
6. Chris Jeday – Ahora Dice (Official Video ft. J. Balvin, Ozuna, Arcangel
7. El Amante – Nicky Jam (Video Oficial) (Album Fenix)
8. Jason Derulo – Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) (Official Music Video)
9. DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
10. Enrique Iglesias – Subeme la Radio (Official Video) ft. Descemer Bueno, Zion & Lennox
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.