YouTuber goes off key with classic Christmas carols
It’s that time of year again where everyone seems to be getting into the holiday spirit.
But what about the usual Christmas carols that everyone wants to hear once — maybe twice — but then never again?
Well, YouTuber Chase Holfelder might have found a way to keep you in the mood for the classics.
While a lot of Christmas songs are done in the major key, he switched things up, singing the tunes in minor key.
The results were pretty interesting.
With the minor-key adaptation, songs like “Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer” have more of an edgier sound, while slow songs like “Silent Night” hold more of an eerie tone.
In total, Holfelder sang six songs, all in minor key, to show that even the classic Christmas carols can sound different — if not better — in a different tone.
- YouTube suspends Trump’s channel for at least a week
- Scottsdale police drop charges against Jake Paul, let feds handle case
- Simple tech tips to keep your Amazon account information private
- Scottsdale police charge YouTuber Jake Paul over Fashion Square unrest
- Here’s the most popular YouTube music video of the decade