Viral video transforms abandoned mall into Winter Wonderland
Casey Neistat has done it again.
The YouTube personality has taken his influence to new heights — literally.
In his latest video, Neistat transformed an abandoned Milwaukee mall into a true Winter Wonderland.
Neistat was joined by a team of influencers and Samsung to treat a group of children from the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee and give them a Christmas gift that they will never forget.
First, the crew gave the kids various types of tech so they can shoot their own videos — just like Neistat — then revealed the mall transformation so they had something to shoot.
According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, the old mall’s main court was “filled with a giant Christmas tree, a 30-foot edible gingerbread house, a mini-passenger train and escalators converted into snowboarding runs.”
Neistat did not end the video on a low note: He ended up donning a Santa suit and was pulled to the roof of the mall by a giant drone.
- Arizona sees decrease in December holiday DUIs compared to 2019
- Excessive drinking can cause ‘holiday heart syndrome’ in healthy people
- Trump golfs in Florida as COVID relief hangs in the balance
- Here are 10 of the best Christmas commercials of all time
- The stories behind 5 Christmas traditions you celebrate